Saturday, September 25, 2010

Harvest and Winter Blocks...

Time for a couple of new ideas. ;)  Actually I can't take much credit for these HARVEST Blocks because I have seen similar ones around.  But they have been a big hit for individual orders and Church Groups this year.

As a kit... Wood/vinyl/paper is $14.

You provide the paint or stain/brush and mod podge.
The overall measurement is 26" by 8".


I came up with a Chrismas and Winter idea that can also be put on these blocks... in fact one of these sets could be used on the back of the HARVEST blocks for an additional $8 for the paper/vinyl.  Or make a new set for the $14 :)

(I think it is obvious, but these will be put on actual blocks... I just took a picture to show the paper/vinyl combos...  too many projects on my plate today! :))
My schedule is filling up fast, and Christmas is right around the corner.  I will be taking Christmas orders up until November 13th. And then start up again after the 1st of the year.

e-mail me @ sfalslev@comcast.net to place an order or for any questions. 



No comments: